Thursday 17 September 2015

vark results

  




These results mean I understand visual learning easier and more efficiently than what I do with listening, reading and writing and doing practical work.

Being a visual leaner, there are many strategies that can be used to find it more appealing and understandable methods of learning in a resourceful way.

Some of the possible strategies I could use are:

-diagrams

-emphasizing texts e.g highlighting, different colour and underlining.

-symbols

Out of all of the strategies above I find diagrams the most resourceful method of visual learning. I find it easier to interpret and understand the information you have been delivered and to understand it in confidence.  

I’ve looked at some apps and easily, is the one that is more appropriate and covenant for my visual learning. http://www.easel.ly/.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment